EC-Representative | EC REP | EU REP | EU-Representative GDPR for europe
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR) requires companies without a physical presence in the EU to appoint an EC-Representative.
The criteria are:
- Do you offer goods or services to persons located within the European Union?
- Do you monitor the behavior of persons in the European Union?
In both cases, you are required to appoint a representative with a registered office in Europe, according to Art. 27 EU-GDPR. Data Business Services resumes this obligation on your behalf for a fixed price, while ensuring through administrative measures (office with English-speaking staff) that all inquiries reach us.
Data Business Services provides you with all the services of an EC-Representative for data protection. With Data Business Services as your EC-Representative, you can be sure that your company is fully complying with all GDPR regulations. And with an EC-Representative in Europe, you are prepared for all European privacy inquiries that may arise.
According to Article 27 of the EU-GDPR it is mandatory to appoint a representative (EC-Representative or EC REP) for all companies, which are conducting business in the EU without having any physical presence there.
Benefit from our offer:
EU Representative – Infoflyer
With headquarters in Munich, Germany, the Data Business Services (DBS) is an internatio-nal privacy company with effective presence in the EU and the USA. The goal of the DBS is to help its client companies comply with privacy laws. As one of the outstanding privacy corporations, the DBS is pleased to present one of its products, The EU Representative, to you.
EU Representative – Europe
We offer eu-representatives for all european countries:
Our services, and products are provided, sold and distributed only for companies and B2B.
Our convincing offer:
EC Representative EC REP | EU REP | EU Representative for Europe only
- EU-Representative (fully qualified data privacy lawyer) according to Art 27 EU-GDPR
- EU-Representative with office in Munich, Germany
- EU-Representative with several years of experience with European data protection regulations
- EU-Representative fluent in English
- Office / telephone assistance with English-speaking staff (available workdays from 9 am to 5 pm)
- Communication with authorities after previous consultation with client